Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Beginning

I stepped out from the kitchen to the front room, carrying two glasses of wine. “I think you will really like this wine.” I said to Jill, sitting on the couch beside her. After 6 months of dating, I was still mesmerized by her beauty, her spirit, her heart and her soul. She could light up the room with her smile, make me stop and listen to her point of view, make me laugh and be happy that I was alive. She complimented me, she was soft when I was strong. The thing that never seemed to quit amazing me was how she seemed to make all time disappear when I was with her.

The candles were burning and I just happened to have Luther Vandross playing on the stereo. I took a sip of my wine and looked into her deep brown eyes. There were times I still couldn’t believe that I had such a wonderful woman in my life, one who cared for me as much as I cared for her.

Jill took a drink of her wine and sat closer to me. “I want you to know that the time we have spent together has been wonderful Doug, it seems like yesterday that we met and yet is seems like I have known you forever.”

I grinned back at her, and drank in her beauty. Besides her smoldering brown eyes, she had honey blonde hair that fell down her back. I always had to fight the impulse to wipe the stray hair away from her face when I looked at her. Her lips were so full and red, and my thoughts of kissing them never seemed to go away. I never thought I’d meet such a wonderful woman in my life, but Jill showed me otherwise. To me Jill had no flaws; she liked to complain that her breasts were too small, but I loved them, they were like caressing a peach, soft and firm to the touch, and so delicious to taste. There was one big thing that Jill did have and that was her brain. I loved her intelligence. Even when we disagreed, our conversations were lively and enlightening.

I sat my glass down, and moved closer to Jill. I heard a soft sigh escape from her lips just before I gently kissed her. I pulled back and our eyes locked, my blue and her brown; our shared desire evident. Taking my hand I brushed my fingers along her cheek and down her neck; she tilted her head to my fingers and closed her eyes. My fingers moved back up her face as I caressed it and moved in to kiss her again. Her lips parted and met mine. Her hands grasped and held my head close to hers. I kissed her cheek and gave little kisses down her neck, slowly.

Pulling back I looked into her burning eyes. “Its time we went to the room love.” I whispered to her as I stood. She merely nodded and stood to join me. We walked to my room and I kissed her passionately as soon as we entered. Her lips continued to search for mine as her hand started to rub the front of my pants, making me hold my breath. I started to kiss down her neck again, but this time, I unbuttoned her blouse and kissed down her chest right after I undid each button. A small breath escaped her after I got to each button, undoing it, and letting my tongue do a small lick before each tender kiss. I got down on my knees and kissed her sexy stomach, I opened up the blouse and she let it fall from her shoulders onto the floor. I looked up at her and she moaned achingly. I moved my hands behind her back and grabbed the zipper to her skirt, pulling it down slowly as I dragged my lip down her stomach. Finally I unzipped the skirt and Jill stepped out of it, as I looked at her amazing body. She had on a lacy black bra and panty set, the panties an unexpected thong, showing off her dancer’s ass. I smiled to myself, Jill didn’t normally wear sexy lingerie. She had dressed up for me.

“Doug,” she whispered, “I want you, need you”

I kissed her heated lips and she pulled out my shirt and unbuttoned it. She had it undone quickly and my bare chest was exposed, her soft hands caressing my chest, then pulling the shirt from my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I loved feeling her. Her body was close to mine and she undid my belt and pants. Soon those were off as well. I took in the sight of us, her in her sexy lingerie and me in my silky blue boxers. Holding her close to me, my mouth moved closer to her ear as I whispered, “Do you trust me?”

Jill knew right away that something special was going to happen, as I asked this each time I experimented with her. She smiled and nodded to me “Yes Doug, I trust you.”

Kissing her again, I led her to the bed. She laid down as I took out some cotton rope that I hid under the bed. Jill was neither shocked, nor surprised, as I had tied her up before. She smirked at me and put herself in a spread eagle position. I tied each wrist to the bed frame, and then I moved down to her waist. I took her panties and I pulled them off of her, exposing her luscious, and obviously very wet, pussy to me. Kissing down her legs, I tied each ankle to the bed frame as well. Sliding my body back up to her face I kissed her lips again, and I brushed her hair back.

“Jill, “ I said lovingly to her. “You are so beautiful, I love your mind, your body and everything about you. Tonight, I want to try something, and anytime you wish me to stop, just give me the word.”

“I love you too Doug, and I trust you without question. Do what you want to me darling, I desire it.” She smiled so brightly at me.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed what I needed for my plans. She had to have heard some of the unmistakable noises I was making and wondered what I had in store for her. I smirked to myself, knowing that she would love this. I walked back into the room and sat on the bed beside her and I set the stuff down on the floor below. I unfastened her bra and exposed her small, but perfect breasts. I started to suck a nipple, as I knew she had very sensitive ones and that made her more excited. Reaching down, I rubbed her clitoris and felt her wetness build. Soft moans escaped her lips. And then I stopped.

I looked her in the eyes as I reached down and grabbed the can of shaving cream, putting some in my hand. Jill knew then what I had planned for her and she gasped achingly at me. I rubbed the shaving cream all over her pussy, lathering it up nicely. I grabbed the towel and cleaned off my hand, reaching for the razor. I started to shave, watching each hair fall to the towel, as more and more of her delicious pussy was exposed to me. I was so careful, I trimmed around her sensitive lips, touching them enough but remindful not to cut them. Jill remained so still. Hair by hair her mound was presenting itself to me. I cut around the silky wisps in her crevice, being gentle, and with precision. I was making her a work of art, she was my canvas and I wanted her beauty for my own. Finally I was done, and I picked up the washcloth and cleaned her. Her body moved against the washcloth, I hadn’t seen her this excited before. I moved down between her legs and my tongue started to lick, to taste that freshly shaved pussy before me. She squirmed against my face, my tongue as best she could. I could tell she wanted to move more, but the rope stopped her. I licked her lips, the inside of her thighs, but only teased her clit.

“MORE!” she screamed, my teasing having the effect I wanted on her. Taking my finger, I entered her pussy, moving it in and out in time with my tongue. Moving my lips up to her hard clit I nibbled it, and rubbed it. She was so wet, I knew she would come any minute now. I put another finger in and they worked in unison with my tongue and lips on her clit, wanting to make the woman I loved happy with pleasure. Jill thrust her hips up to meet my tongue and she screamed out my name “OHHHHH DOUG…..ahhhhhhhh……so wonderful…..oohhhhhhhhh…..”

I quickly reached down and untied both her ankles and let my boxers drop to the floor. Jill’s obvious desire was in her eyes. Entering her quickly, I started to thrust into her. I grabbed her right leg and put it on my shoulder, she moved her hips to time her thrusts with mine. I moved down and kissed her with so much passion, with so much want. Our thrusts were in unison, our bodies becoming one. I felt my own orgasm building when Jill screamed and came again. Her back arched and she moaned loudly, her hips shoving so hard into me. That put me over the edge and my orgasm washed over me. I leaned down, catching my breath, and untied her wrists from the bed. Jill wrapped her body around me, kissing me.

“Oh Doug, I love you. That was so erotic, thank you, oh thank you.”

I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and looked her in those smoldering eyes, “Jill, you inspire me, I love you.”

We held each other close and finally sleep overcame us, but my mind drifting to other nights that were to come.