Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Barber & Her Master

My name is Carrie. I’m a ’forty something’ barber. Many guys who’s hair I cut tease with me, some make passes and some try to grope or rub against my 45 DD tits or matching ass. I have bright blue eyes and my hair has platinum highlights. I’ve been called beautiful but I’ll let others make that judgment.

The guys I like get a tit-brush or at the least a button or two undone. I particularly like to do a little flash for the older gentlemen. They seem so appreciative and tip well. I’ve met all types but was not prepared for my last customer that day.

“Is it too late to get a hair cut?”

“Well it’s time to close but I’ll squeeze you in. First I’ll lock the door….. Haven’t seen you before… new to the area?”

“Yeah…. Boy you are lovely.. You must get a lot of business from all the horny guys.”

“I do alright… how do you want it cut?”

“Just a trim… great tits… are they real?”

“Yes and stop touching …. Get your hand away.. DON“T do that again. I’m taking the cape off and putting you out.. Stop.. Don’t pull me..”

“What’s back here? Aha a key.. I’ll lock us in back here… Come on sweetheart.. You know you want to be held and kissed and felt up.”

“Sop it…stop it…. Get off me.. STOP.. I can’t move… (slap) Ouch.. My face..”

“What lovely hair just enough for me to grab.. You like to show off your cleavage… do you? Oh your buttons pop off so easy….

Here… how do you like your nipple pinched? Listen baby….. I’m gona have you one way or another.”

“OH god that hurts…”

“Shut up whore… you’re going love everything we do and you’ll and beg for more…. you know it…. Bitch. You’re gona be my slut whenever I want you…”

“No..no don’t pull my shirt down… stop I can’t move my arms. What are you doing with my scissors?”

“Cutting your bra off …Cunt… you better hope I don’t nick that pretty pink skin of yours.”

(slap…slap) Owo.. That hurts… don’t hit my tits.. “

“Makes your nipples sting.. Doesn’t it?… see how hard their getting… Yeaha… I know how to please a woman.. How about a little tongue… Now doesn’t that feel good. When I pinch and roll your nipple… Hmmm?”

“No don’t tie my arms back… no… no… don’t… don’t pull my jeans down…”

“You’ll be the best cock sucker when I’m done with you…but first … bend over the chair…”

(slap… slap…… slap) “Oh..Oh…don’t spank me… sob… sob…Uha… Uh… sob.“

“Whew.. Your pussy is sopping wet… and tight… I like ‘em tight.. This nipple needs a little pinch to keep it up.. I love titties… and yours are the best I’ve seen.. and pinched… and sucked…

You’re a real whore… and you deserve everything I’m doing to you for being such a prick teaser in high school and I see you haven’t changed…. You don’t recognize me do you Bitch?

“No.. sorry who are you?”

“Too late now slut…I’m gona fuck you doggie style… you bitch… are you my bitch, right?”

“Yes… yes.. I’m your bitch… I’m your whore…. Fuck me…fuck me…”

“No YOU don’t give orders.. I DO… I am your Master.. You have to call me Master..”

“Yes Master… Yes Master.. I will obey…”

“You love me hurting your nipples.. Don’t you? …. Don’t you slut?”

(slap)… “Answer me whore… What?”

“Yes Master.. Yes… I love it when you pinch and twist my nipples… Please ..please..”

“Do you want your Master to fuck you? You want Master’s big cock?”

“Oh yes… Master.. yes… please fuck me.. Fuck your slut… fuck your whore… Owwwwwe FUCK ME HARD… Ouch.. Oh “

“Shut the fuck up… stop screaming.. Bitch.. You deserve all the pain I give you… The hell with your cunt.. I‘m gona fuck you in the ass.. Do like to be butt-fucked.. Whore?”

“Yes.. But…Oh no.. you’re so big… it hurts.. It hurts..”

“How’s this.. Slower… ease it in…. “

“Yes pinch my tit… oh the… . The… Oh Master fuck me.. I need you to fuck me… Please butt-fuck me… hard… yes ..yes.. My clit…rub it.. Oh shit… Oh…god…. Oh Master I’m cumming.. I’m cumming… Oh Master I feel your hot cum fill my ass.. Ohh.”

“Here’s a towel… wipe the jizz off our ass and legs. Here suck my cock clean…. Now get dressed.. I’m going home with you. We’re going to fuck all night… you will be my whore until I‘m through with you.”

“Yes Master.. Yes Master.. I’ll do everything you say.”

*****

“This is where you live?”

“Yes Master… does it please you?”

“It will do… Where is your phone… I‘m calling a friend to share you with… suck my cock till he gets here…. That’s it run your tongue over the cap.. Lick the ridge under…

(slap).. You Bitch.. No biting… now suck… suck my fuckin cock…Oh yaha baby.. Suck it fast.. Yes.. Yes.. Oh shit I‘m cumming… I‘m cumming in your mouth… now swallow it cock-sucker…. Swallow my cum…

Get up and answer the door… whore”

“This is Cal… he’s got a 10 inch, thick dick.. Cal.. This is the slut I told you about.”

“He.. He.. He’s Black..”

“So.. What are you prejudice?… a slut like you?”

“No.. no it’s just that I never..”

“Well white lady tonight is your lucky night..”

“I love watching his big black hands on your lilly white tits… His full dark lips engulfing your pink nipples…

Now Cal.. Now… slide that 10 inch hose between them alabaster boobs…. Suck it bitch.. Fuck his cock with your tits and mouth… fuck it.”

“Man she’s a real slut just like you said on the phone…”

“Yah.. I know a whore when I see one… don’t stop… keep sucking his shaft… Cal.... You want to fuck her hot cunt from behind?”

“Yah Bitch.. Bend over.. Old Cal is gona give you your first Big.. Black… Banging..”

“Open your mouth… I’m gona fuck your face while Cal pounds your pussy… I’ll control you by pulling this lovely blond mane… now suck.. Slut…

Hay Cal you pinch the right nipple and I’ll do the left… You know by pinching her nipples I can make her do whatever I want..”

“Oh shit .. I’m gona cum in her cunt…”

“No… no Cal… pull out.. Cum on her ass… Stop sucking Bitch… I’m cumming on your face and tits… Ohhh…Ahhhaa… fuck….

That was good… Now whore suck on Cal’s Big Black Cock and get him hard again.. Someone’s at the door….are you expecting visitors…?”

“That’s probably my bitch.. Shana. I called after you called I invited her… okay?”

“Sure Cal… the more the merrier… Hi Shana.”

“Don’t Shana me… what the shit is going on here… Cal.. You fucking that white girl?”

“Not right now baby.. She’s just sucking me good and hard.. Come on join in..”

“Her big milky titties do look awful inviting.. As soon as I get these clothes off I’m gona suck ‘em.”

“OH Shana… that big black ass of yours looks so good…. Hey Cal mind if I fuck her while you get blown?”

“No man go right ahead… you’ll see she is a fine piece of ass.”

“Come on white boy.. Fuck my black pussy… fuck me good… make Cal jealous.”

“Keep sucking those tits you Black Bitch I’ll fuck your hot pussy till I fill you with my …

Oh .. Yes… shit… yes… Oh wiggle your ass baby… yes… yes.. Rock back on my rod… Oh shit… Oh shit… I’m gona pull out and cover your sweet black ass with my white cream… Augh.. there.”

“Man.. That’s quite a load.. Stop sucking bitch… I’m gona cover your pretty white face with my hot cum… Ohhh .. Yaha… oH fuck….”

“Damn Cal we got two hot whores here.. Why don’t we have the put on a show for us? Come on Carrie .... You and Shana on the floor lets see some lez-69.”

“Ever eat a black pussy honey…. No?… well get ready.. Here it is…Mmmm you got a sweet cunt for a white girl… Yum…”

“Oh god… yes .. Suck my pussy… fuck me with your tongue…Your fingers… yes… Oh christ yes .. Make me cum.. Make me cum.”

“Yah girlfriend.. As soon as I cum…. Oh yes.. Baby.. lick my clit…. Oh shit.. Ohhh.”

“Pretty hot hey Cal?… I think we got some good times ahead… Okay girls take a break… we got a long night ahead of us.”

“Master… may I ask a question?”

“Sure Bitch.. What is it?”

“You said you were in high school with me .. But you’re…. You’re older.. And I’m sorry.. I just don’t remember you in my class.”

“I wasn’t in your class Carrie… I was your math teacher… and you don’t remember blowing me so you could get a passing grade?…. Hell I gave you a B so you could graduate…. when you deserved an F… I should have gotten a fuck for a B.”